How to Book Your Spring / Summer Holiday
To book your holiday follow the
1. Check availability and then email
or call us to make your
2. We will confirm availability.
3. You then need to complete and sign our Booking Form and mail
to us, sending us a non-refundable deposit of £150.
It is advisable to confirm by email or telephone that you have
mailed the completed booking form.
We will hold the reservation for up to five days.
If your booking is within 8 weeks of departure,
the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
4. If you are in the UK, payment should be by bank transfer or by Sterling or Euro cheque, made
payable to "George and Mary Brooke". From outside the UK payment
should be by bank transfer but such transfers will be subject to an
additional surcharge up to £25 to cover collection fees.
5. Balance of payment is due not less than 56 days (8 weeks) prior to
arrival at the property.
6. There is a security Deposit of £200 to be paid
at the same time as the balance. This is held to secure against damage or
breakages to the property or its contents.
7. All bookings are subject to our full Terms and Conditions which you