How to Book Your Winter / Long-term Holiday
To book your holiday follow the
1. Check Winter Availability and then email
or call us to make your
2. We will confirm availability.
3. You then need to complete and sign our
Winter Booking Form and mail
to us. The payment schedule is:
A) : At time of Booking you should pay:
- A non-refundable Booking Deposit of £250.
If your booking is within 8 weeks (56 days) of your arrival
at the villa, then the full payment as shown in (B) below
should be paid
It is advisable to confirm by email or telephone that you have mailed the completed booking form together with
the payments described above. We will hold the reservation for
up to five days.
B) : At Eight Weeks prior to arrival at the villa, you should
Security Deposit of £500. This is held to secure against damage
or breakages to the property or its contents.
- The balance
of the first month's
rent. (Adjusted for the Deposit)
- Advance charge for Utilities (See Terms & Conditions)
During your residence, at the end of each month, you should pay:
D) : After departure from the property, there is a settlement as follows:
- The next
- Advance charge for the next month's utilities
- Refund of the Security Deposit, adjusted for any outstanding telephone costs and breakages.
(See Terms and Conditions for details)
- Actual usage of Utilities (including telephone) against Advance charges.
4. Payment Methods: if you are in the UK, payment should be by Sterling or Euro cheque, made payable to George and Mary Brooke or via Bank Transfer. From outside the UK, payment should be made by Bank Transfer. Non-UK Bank Transfers will be subject to an additional £25 surcharge to cover collection fees.
5. Terms and Conditions: All bookings are subject to our full
Winter Terms and
Conditions which you